Other Worldwide Jobs
International Asset Sales Channel Development Manager
We are seeking candidates for a new position with the remit to develop new and expand current channels to remarket used equipment from lease contracts in eastern Africa and Dubai. Initially assets to remarket includes Transportation and Construction, but the scope is likely to widen with time. The successful appointee will further assume responsible for the newly established entity in free zone in Dubai and P&L responsible for all trading activities in Middle-East and Africa. Our client, a global provider of asset finance, requires an experienced professional with the following profile:
- Master degree in Business Economics or other relevant education
- 10 years+ experience in sales channel management in an international setting and strong business background.
- Tactical view and broad knowledge of international asset trading. Broad and deep knowledge of markets, sales channels, international sale, export, logistics, documents, payments, letter of credit, Inco terms, export insurance, etc.
- High level of interactive, presentation and commercial skills. Leadership and project management skills.
- Experience in structuring and formalising of partnerships in emerging markets.
NOW FILLED BY MANNING SOLUTIONS
Global Asset Manager, Office Technology
Our client, a global bank-owned provider of asset-based financing solutions has an opportunity for a Vice President, Global Asset Manager within its Office Technology Global Business Unit. The successful appointee will be responsible for Asset Management & Insurance strategy, policy, and oversight of a EUR 5+bln portfolio of Office Equipment, Technology Infrastructure assets and mobile devices along with both direct and matrix leadership of personnel on multiple continents.
The ideal candidate for this role is a highly experienced, dynamic leader with both asset management expertise and extensive commercial experience in the Technology market. This individual must also have multiple years of experience leading multi-level teams of line managers and individual contributors. Experience / Skill Set Required:
- Master’s degree or equivalent working experience
- 10-15 years of relevant experience in the technology and/or financial industry
- Expert knowledge of Asset Management and Insurance
- Commercial experience across diverse industry verticals preferred with concentration in Technology
- Must have proven and hands on expertise in managing large/complex teams
- Must have excellent analytical and reporting skills
THIS POSITION FILLED